Banner

Banner

Saturday 4 October 2014

Sinner (Maggie Stiefvater)

Hello there bookworms! Yes, it has been quite some time since I've posted a review - basically a month - but as I said in the update post, I am currently in school. Hopefully you guys are doing well and I hope you enjoy this new review!

Sinner is a follow up novel to the Shiver - Linger - Forever trilogy that I so desperately loved and hoped for more stories from the characters; and now there is! Recently released, Sinner follows the lives of Isabel and Cole as the have left Mercy Falls. Isabel, working in a clothing store, is very much set in her day-to-day routine; that is until Cole shows up in LA. Cole, saying he was there for her, is not quite telling the truth. Having been signed up by reality TV show producer Baby, Cole is set to have his everyday filmed whilst making an album; or so he thought. Could there be more to this show? Will Cole be able to hold onto Isabel at all?
The Book Cover
Ever since I finished reading the original trilogy, I longed for a follow up book and this definitely filled that hole of missing the characters. This book is everything any fan of Maggie's could want because the plot is well thought out and the character development is so pure. If you get the chance, definitely pick up this book to read!


Overall I would rate Sinner 5/5 because there was absolutely nothing wrong with this book whatsoever! Definitely read this, as well as the trilogy!


Until next time,
Happy Reading Fellow Bookworms :)

Leave a comment with your thoughts on this story or with a suggestion of another book I should read & review!

If you would like updates for when a new review is posted, check out the Tumblr page!

No comments:

Post a Comment