Banner

Banner

Friday 17 October 2014

Update #3 :)

Hey there bookworms!
Time for another update blog post :)
I just wanted to post a small update to let you know what's up with this blog. As you already know, I am currently in University so finding the time to read has been quite difficult, but I am trying my best! There will be a new review posted next week on Friday though so look forward to that :)

After that review however, there will be a delay because the weekend I chose to come home was on the Canadian Thanksgiving which meant the library was closed. So I currently will not have a book to read for a few weeks. Sorry!

Also, just as an update in regards to reading The Point of Infliction, I am still hoping to read the book; however, my library is VERY slow with book order requests so I am still waiting on that to come in. But I will be reading it and reviewing it hopefully before the end of the year is up! Sorry for the delay on that one!

Until next time,
Happy Reading Fellow Bookworms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment