Banner

Banner

Thursday 4 February 2016

Update #5

Hello again everyone! 
I just wanted to write this very brief update post to give you a sense of what's going on with this blog and also to talk about a new and exciting thing.

POSTING SCHEDULE
For the rest of this term (until end of April), my posting schedule is most definitely not going to be bi-weekly. I will try my best to post every 3 weeks, but it will likely be one post per month. Sorry for the slow down, but school comes first!

TWITTER
This blog now has a Twitter page
I want to use the new account to try and interact more with you guys. In addition to posting when a new review is out, I will be sharing updates about what I'm reading or what I hope to read. Furthermore, I plan to post book quotes from whatever it is I'm reading at the time that I think is cute, funny, or inspirational. Just little bits here and there to fill the void :)

So there we go! You are now up to speed with everything going on!
Of course, I there is still the Tumblr page and the Facebook page that will also give you updates to when the new reviews are posted, so don't forget to give those a follow and a like. 

Until next time,
Happy Reading Bookworms

No comments:

Post a Comment