Banner

Banner

Tuesday 3 January 2017

2017: A Fresh Start

Happy New Year!

It's now 2017 and I think it's time for a fresh start for this blog. My posting fell off the rails last year, especially in the last two months where I didn't post anything at all. I guess I got caught up in the whirlwind that is the end of the year but I want to come back stronger for 2017.

There are a few reviews I need to post for books that I read in 2016. You can expect to hear my thoughts on:

Children of Eden - Joey Graceffa
Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold - Iain Reading
The Kingdom of Oceana - Mitchell Charles 

After those three reviews go live, I plan to get back into actively reading with more emphasis on books of my choosing. If you followed me on Instagram, then you'll have seen my post about a lost interest in reading because it began to feel like a "job" rather than a hobby. Therefore this year I will still be taking author requests, however I won't be saying yes to every single one like I did in 2016. I hope you'll understand!

If you sent me a request last year, I will still try my best to read and post about it, but no guarantees. The exception to that is if you sent me a physical copy, in which case I will most definitely read and review it. I promise!

Let's make 2017 a good one :)

Until next time, 
Happy Reading Bookworms

No comments:

Post a Comment