Banner

Banner

Friday 29 August 2014

Update #2

Hey there bookworms! How are things going? Enjoying the end of the summer with a good book I hope :)

As you know, Fridays are the days that I upload my most recent book reviews; however, unlike all the previous weeks, there was no review uploaded this morning. That is because I have been quite busy with work and with getting myself organized for moving into my new apartment. So unfortunately, there will be no review for this week! Hopefully I will finish my book for next week.

But this does bring me to my second point which is school. I start back at University in September, and therefore I will not have as much time to read. So, in that case, come September I will only be posting reviews once or twice a month on a Friday or Saturday morning. I'm really sorry to have to cut back on this blog :(

Hopefully you'll stick with me for the time being despite fewer postings!

Until next time,
Happy Reading Fellow Bookworms

No comments:

Post a Comment