Banner

Banner

Monday 28 April 2014

Update :)

Hello Fellow Bookworms :)

Before I start talking about the main reason for this post, I just want to start off with a huge thank you! I am overwhelmed by the amount of interest since I started 6 and a half weeks ago. I've had more page views than I ever thought I could accomplish in a year - I'm sure it's minimal compared to most blogs on this site, however I am very grateful for each and every one - so thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
Is this too cheesy to add to this post?
Anyways, onto the main reason behind this update post!

I finished my first year of University last week on Friday, and also finished all of my pre-written and scheduled book reviews. That means two things for this blog:
  1. Since I have finished University for the year, I will be "off" for 4 months; the off is in quotation because I'm currently having interviews for jobs, which means I don't know how much free time I'll actually have. With that said, that means I will have more time to read and often in the summer read books a lot faster. Of course this is because I will binge read a book whilst sitting outside in the sun with a cool glass of fresh lemonade. Therefore you can expect lots of reviews in the upcoming future! I have a list of books lined up that I want to read - both single novels as well as series - and I can't wait to get started.
  2. Since my scheduled posts have run out, it means there will be a delay for the next review. I am currently halfway through the novel I am reading now, and I am hoping I will have it done in time to review for Friday; however, there will definitely not be one up on Monday, unless I find an old book I've read to review that I still have a clear memory of.
Therefore, that's both good and bad so I hope they balance each other out! Also, I would love it if you bookworms would leave a comment suggesting a book that I should read.

Until next time,
Happy Reading Fellow Bookworms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment